I’ve heard about copper infused materials. Never paid attention really but I do remember copper infused mask commericial and got curious as to why the copper?
I found the below info.
Copper is a safe, natural, essential trace element required for the functioning of all living organsims (plants, animals and humans).
Copper is scientifically proven to be nature’s biggest secret and has been used throughout centuries for its anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and even for it’s beauty properties.
How Do Copper Ions Destroy Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses?
The process by which Copper ions are able to naturally destroy pathogenic microbes is know as the Oligodynamic Effect
This is the process by which the copper ions, regardless of what material they are infused in, through electrostatic forces punctures the outer cell wall membrane or viral coat.
This rupture then allows the copper ions to destroy the DNA and RNA inside the cell preventing it from replicating, making it nature’s tool to protect and prevent the spread of infections.
Is is a completely safe, chemical free, natural, non-drug and non-invasive solution.
Copper Outperforms Silver
All forms of Silver are non-selective toxic biocides – making it poisonous to humans and only exhibit anti-microbial activity in the presence of moisture and humidity. Copper is not poisonous and works across all temperatures.
Promotion of Angiogenesis
Copper is known to promote the development of blood vessels and rejuvenate skin through the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Copper has been shown in published studies around the world to destroy 99.9% of bacteria, fungi and viruses within minutes of contact.
Copper is able to destroy the bacteria and fungi that typically cause foul smells and bad odour.
The power and benefits of copper have been used throughout history. They are now able to extract these special properties and infuse them into everyday products for the benefit of you and your family
Here is a copper clothing company with Copper Infused Products