Anti-Inflammation Foods & Inflammation Causing Foods
FOODS THAT ARE ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
- Fatty Fish
- Green Tea
- Extra Virgin Oilive Oil
- Dark Chocolate & Cocoa
FOODS THAT CREATE INFLAMMATION
Inflammatory foods pose threats to healthy living because it increases blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels causing heart diseases. Heart problems are the leading cause of death in several countries.
- Trans Fat
- Omega-6 fatty acids are essential fats that can only be gotten from foods; however, too much of it may cause inflammation in the body. Here are some foods that contain high amounts of omega-6 fatty acids.
- Vegtable Oils such as Soybean, Mayonaise, Corn Oil, Sunflower Oil,
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Refined Carbs
- White Rice
- French Fries
- Processed Meats – Hot dogs, bacon, sausage, Pepperoni,
- Junk Food
- Fried Foods
- MSG & Gluten
Fake Foods are Inflammatory.
Fake foods to avoid:
1. Fake steak It contains meat glue. There is an increased risk of harmful bacteria. They don’t disclose the process of how they make the meat glue.
2. Fake Parmesan cheese It’s usually a mixture of cheap cheeses, cellulose, and a mold inhibitor. Fake versions of Parmesan cheese are 4 to 20% cellulose, which is made from wood pulp.
3. Crab sticks (imitation crab) Crab sticks are a mix of random fish leftovers with starch, MSG, crab flavoring, protein (not from good sources), different sugars, harmful oils, preservatives, and coloring.
4. Fake tuna These products often contain a different type of fish that is toxic.
5. Fake Extra virgin olive oil Fake versions are bland and lack antioxidants and phytonutrients. Fake versions can contain other harmful oils.
6. Fake Maple syrup Fake versions are made from different sugars with maple syrup flavoring, artificial colorings, high fructose corn syrup, and preservatives.
7. Fake Truffle oil Fake versions contain a flavoring molecule to flavor other materials and do not contain truffles.
8. Powdered instant coffee It contains cereal, caramel, starch, malt, and figs. It also contains a chemical that is potentially very harmful.
9. Wasabi The majority of wasabi sold is a mixture of horseradish, hot mustard, and green dye.
10. Commercial guacamole These products often contain skim milk, vegetable oil, water, emulsified egg yolks, different gums and gels, isolated soy protein, and food dye. Some of these products only contain 2% avocado.
Fraud Olive Oil: https://youtu.be/7TwBxHZDAhg
Fake Wasabi: https://youtu.be/GF3ASwOUS1U
Back to What is Inflammation?
Sign up to receive the MCVitamins Newsletter!
Up-to-date info on the latest health-related news happening in the world
(available in English only)