Get Your Zinc
In a Base of 70+ Trace Minerals
Sometimes it feels like your body isn’t working how it is supposed to. That can be anything from a runny nose, to exhaustion, brain fog, or lackluster skin. Trace minerals provide whole-body support so you can feel healthy and energetic. A mineral deficiency could explain why your health isn’t what you’d like it to be.
- Support your body with 70+ nutrient-dense minerals.
- Zinc supports a healthy immune system and healthy hormones.
- Helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Easy for your body to utilize.
Comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
The recipe for a healthier body
Nutrient deficiency can have one of the widest reaching impacts on your health. This is because trace minerals are required for almost everything that makes up good health. Low zinc levels have been correlated with low testosterone. For both men and women, that can severely reduce your energy and focus. This is just as true for something as superficial as your nails, hair, or skin. They are all made up of collagen. Yet your body needs specific minerals to produce collagen. If you are deficient in those minerals, your nails, hair, and skin may be nowhere as healthy as you’d like them to be.
The absence of the right minerals may also explain why health and appearance decline as we get older.
No matter your individual condition, your body cannot work correctly unless it has the right trace minerals. You should consider refueling your body and helping it help itself before you give it powerful medications.
What sets Dr. Berg’s Trace Minerals apart
Dr. Berg’s Trace minerals has a unique formula designed to support all aspects of good health. A cornucopia of easily digestible vitamins support everything from your immune system to your hair and skin.
- PLANT-DERIVED MINERALS. It is difficult for your body to absorb nutrients from rocks. All these minerals are plant-based so your body can absorb them easily nd quickly begin to use them. It’s the easiest way to make sure your body is supported by what you consume.\
- SOURCED FROM NUTRIENT-RICH SOIL. Many vitamins come from vegetables farmed in depleted soils. These trace minerals come from plant deposits in an ancient lake that is over 70 million years old. This was a time when the soil was rich in trace minerals, giving you rich and untouched vitamins.
- 100% NATURAL. Contains only naturally-sourced minerals. We use zero synthetic or artificial ingredients. You get a concentrated form of what mother nature designed your body to run on.
- COMES WITH A RISK-FREE GUARANTEE. We stand by our products and want ou to be completely satisfied with them. So if you don’t look and feel healthier, you can return this product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Why your diet probably makes you nutrient deficient
The foods you eat are only as healthy as the soil they are grown on. Even if you eat a nearly perfect diet loaded with fruits, vegetables, and healthy protein, you may still be deficient in trace minerals.
Because over the years soils have become more and more depleted due to industrial farming. Your vitamins and minerals are grown in the exact same soil season after season.
Today, farmers only put three minerals back into the soil: nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorous. The rest of the nutrients are completely depleted. But our body uses 70+ trace minerals to be perfectly healthy. We only need them in very small amounts, but trace minerals are still crucial to have healthy bodies.
They give you the energy support that wakes you up in the morning, gives you the focus to work, and the strength to stay healthy.
Here are some examples of trace minerals and their key functions:
- Iodine – important for thyroid health.
- Silicon – critical for hair, skin, and nail strength.Copper – needed for oxygenation of red blood cells.
- Manganese – important for thyroid and mental health.
- Boron – used for healthy bones.
- Chromium – regulates normal blood sugars.
- Molybdenum – detoxifies the body, especially of alcohol.
- Zinc – essential for skin health and healthy immune function.
Unfortunately, the soil your food grows in could be too nutrient-depleted to support your health.
That no longer has to be an obstacle to good health. You can take Dr Berg’s trace minerals to quickly and efficiently give your body the full-health support it needs.
Support Your Fundamental Biological Processes to Look and Feel Your Best
Much of your health has biology behind it. Fighting off the cold requires a healthy immune system. Soft and healthy skin require normal levels of collagen production.
Dr Berg’s trace minerals support those processes to make a better overall health a reachable goal.
This product might be right for you if:
- You suspect mineral deficiency might be limiting your health and you want to support your immune system and testosterone production.
- You have problems with your hair, skin, or nails and have been wondering why they don’t look or feel good.
- You want to enhance your natural beauty from the inside out, giving your body the nutrients it needs to support the best you possible.
- You want to look and feel your best, giving your whole-body a healthy boost.
- You want results and science-backed vitamins that are guaranteed to leave you satisfied.
Nutrition and ingredients
Dr. Berg’s Trace Minerals is a pure, natural product made with only what nature intended you to have. There are no additives, GMO’s, or fillers.
Serving size: 1-2 capsules per day
Servings per container: 60
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule once or twice a day with or without food
(You can purchase via Amazon Pay)
Do you want a 10% discount? Use Coupon code 7ZF2M2IA6BIE Instructions: On the left, choose “One Time Purchase” and number of bottles you want. Then click “Add to Cart” and “View Cart”. Scroll down to “Coupon Code” and use the down arrow. Then Scroll down to the link “I have another coupon code” and click the link. Then use 7ZF2M2IA6BIE as the code and click “Apply Discount” The discount appears and you can then “Check Out”
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.