You really can do something about toxins.
There are two causes of bad health.
1) You do not give the body what it needs to function properly. The body needs 40 nutrients that it cannot make for itself. (vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, etc.).These nutrients have to come from the food and liquids that you consume. That is why we like to say – eat for your health, not your taste buds. If you are not getting all the nutrients you need, different chemical reactions that your body needs to functions and survive will not occur. That is why deficiencies create health problems.
You can supplement your diet with vitamins that you are not getting from your food, but you really do need a good diet to stay healthy.
2) You put something into the body that will cause the body to malfunction. There are many toxins that get into your body via the environment. This can disrupt the chemical reactions that the body needs to function.
How do you get too many Toxins?
We live in a toxic environment. The air you breathe can be polluted with chemicals (some places more than others), the toxins can come via processed foods (just look at the labels sometimes) and in the household cleaning supplies that you clean with. Cleaners that you wash your dishes with, cleaners for your bathroom, bedroom and kitchen, and even those you brush your teeth with.
How do Toxins Affect Your Health?
Different health problems that are related to toxins:
- Blurred vision
- Memory Loss
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Acid Reflux or GERD
- Weight gain
- Back pain
- Low testosterone in men
- Joint Inflammation & Stiffness
- Increased risk of cancer (especially breast & colon cancer)
Some symptoms related to toxins are
- Low energy
- Bowel irregularities such as constipation and diarrhea,
- Digestive problems
- Skin issues & rashes
- Chronic fatigue
Toxins can affect our health in many ways. Some can kill the friendly bacteria in our guts. Some will block oxygen from binding to red blood cells. They can interfere with DNA synthesis. They can block enzymes the body needs function normally and they can block absorption of vitamins and minerals. This list is long.
How does this happen?
When toxins in our tissues and cells build up faster than they can be eliminated, bioaccumulation occurs (Bioaccumulation is the accumulation of a substance, such as a toxic chemical, in various tissues of a living organism). The toxins that remain circulating in our bodies can cause irritation and damage.
When toxins are accompanied by other toxins in the same environment, they can cause further damage.
The body is designed to get rid of toxicity through our liver, kidneys and intestines. When these three main pathways aren’t functioning properly, toxins exit through our skin and lungs.
The above are just a few signs that our bodies are backed up with toxins. Toxins are so prevalent in our environment that it is hard to nearly impossible to eliminate all the toxicity from our lives.
However, it is possible to reduce our exposure to toxins.
What you can do?
First thing you need to do is start reading labels. Find out what is in that food, or cleaning supply or makeup. Toxins can get absorbed through the skin. You need to know what you are using.
There are products that you can buy in your grocery store or even the local health food store that claim to be “natural”, but be sure to check the labels. Ingredients can get put in there to make them “work better” not to protect your health.
What We Found?
I never thought I’d find cleaning products that make me want to clean. Yes, I find that the ability of these products to be anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and even smell spicy (not a sweet perfume smell – a sign that they are trying to cover up toxic chemical smells) makes me want a clean house. I like a clean house but not using the standard cleaning products.
Okay, it might not work as well for you, but if it produces that cleanliness without harsh chemicals and toxins don’t you want to switch?
I’ve not only found these good for you, but they are super-concentrated and go such a long way. I’m really pleased.
Young Living Products
You can find so much here – products to clean your home, personal products like toothpaste and lotions and moisturizers, and of course essential oils. Check and see.
Any questions? Email or call 818 252-1038. We are here to answer questions and assist you to use the oils and the oil products.
For more plant medicine. Go to Essential Oils to find out more