The cardiovascular system is a network of arteries, veins
and capillaries that carry blood back and forth from the heart
to the tissues of the body.
Blood carries oxygen, hydrogen and glucose (simple sugars) to cells where they are
used as the basic fuel of the body. It carries other
nutrients, including amino acids and vitamins, enzymes,
hormones, and immune system factors and agents.
cardiovascular system to function the heart muscle must be
strong and the blood vessels must be clear, unobstructed, and
sufficiently dilated and pliable to adequately transport the blood.
It is especially critical that the vessels carrying blood to
heart tissues are healthy otherwise the critical organ cannot
serve the rest of the body. Restrictions of these
vessels can occur gradually over the years or in a sudden
How many people die a year from heart
There are reports of between 250,000 to
400000. It is wise to do something to prevent it,
but also in case........
"Alternative medicine" that is used for a heart attack:
1. Mix 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 crushed clove garlic, and 1-2 Tablespoons of honey in 1-1.5 cups of boiling water and drink. Repeat once daily after a heart attack.
2. The best cure after a heart attack is to get oxygen to body cells so they can repair the damage. Mix 1 teaspoon dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) with 1 full glass of water and drink. Repeat every couple of hours.
3. Take magnesium daily to rebuild the heart. When magnesium is depleted, it makes muscles twitch – and can do the same to the heart.
4. Take aged garlic extract capsules daily.
5. Hawthorn, used regularly, strengthens the heart muscle. Studies show that hawthorn speeds recovery after heart attack. It strengthens the heart and forestalls any onset of coronary disease. No other herb provides the nourishing regeneration of hawthorn after heart attack.
We always recommend you take the approach of
We've found this great product with so many correct ingredients. Read more about it. It has the vital B vitamins that are necessary to keep the heart and vascular walls strong, anti-oxidants as well as EDTA which helps the body get rid of plaque.
The ingredients are listed. We will soon have an explanation about why you'd want each of these ingredients. Meanwhile, read on.....
We have used our best judgment in compiling this information. The Food and Drug Administration may not have evaluated the information presented. Any reference to a specific product is for your information only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease