Get Educated and Take Control of Your Health
The cardiovascular system is a network of arteries, veins and capillaries that carry blood back and forth from the heart to the tissues of the body.
Blood carries oxygen, hydrogen and glucose (simple sugars) to cells where they are used as the basic fuel of the body. It carries other nutrients, including amino acids and vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and immune system factors and agents.
For the cardiovascular system to function the heart muscle must be strong and the blood vessels must be clear, unobstructed, and sufficiently dilated and pliable to adequately transport the blood. It is especially critical that the vessels carrying blood to heart tissues are healthy otherwise the critical organ cannot serve the rest of the body. Restrictions of these vessels can occur gradually over the years or in a sudden cataclysmic occurrence.
HEART HEALTH RECOMMENDATIONS:
How many people die a year from heart disease?
There are reports of between 250,000 to 400000. It is wise to do something to prevent it, but also in case……..
A “New Study” asks – Is it true? Eggs Increase Your Risk of Early Death from Heart Disease
“Alternative” medicine that is used for a heart attack:
1. Mix 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 crushed clove garlic, and 1-2 Tablespoons of honey in 1-1.5 cups of boiling water and drink. Repeat once daily after a heart attack.
2. The best cure after a heart attack is to get oxygen to body cells so they can repair the damage. Mix 1 teaspoon dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) with 1 full glass of water and drink. Repeat every couple of hours.
3. Take magnesium daily to rebuild the heart. When magnesium is depleted, it makes muscles twitch – and can do the same to the heart.
4. Take aged garlic extract capsules daily.
5. Hawthorn, used regularly, strengthens the heart muscle. Studies show that hawthorn speeds recovery after heart attack. It strengthens the heart and forestalls any onset of coronary disease. No other herb provides the nourishing regeneration of hawthorn after heart attack.
More Information on Heart Health
Ignored Causes of Heart Disease by Dr. Eric Berg, D.C./Nutritionist
Arrhythmias and Excess Calcium
A Healthy Heart… Your Life Depends on it!
The American Heart Association confirms that heart disease is one of the biggest if not the biggest health problem facing our society today.
We always recommend that you build health, but what can be done to create a healthy heart?
To Support a Healthy Heart –
We always recommend you take the approach of building health:
We’ve found this great product with so many correct ingredients.
CardioAdvance by Qgenics
It is an advanced formula designed to:d
• Improve Cardiovascular Health
• Increase energy levels
• Improve athletic performance
• Improve sleep patterns
• Enhance Memory
• Increase feelings of well being
• Stimulate muscle growth with exercise.
• Improve physical stamina
CARDIOADVANCE provides the optimal daily intake of key vitamin & minerals to improve the health of
the entire cardiovascular system.
CARDIOADVANCE – Demonstrates the protective effect of producing EeN against Rotenone induced mitrochrondrial oxidative stress and the consequence of mitochondrial and cellular dysfunction
This mitochrondial degradation causes damage to our cells & detrioration of our energy and overall health.
CARDIOADVANCE promotes brain cells to grow new mitochrondria, which in turn provides energy to the brain.
Numerous studies have shown that it supports:
• Brain Health
• Cognitive Function
• Nerve Health
• Cardiac Protection
• Mitochrondria Biogenesis (birth of new mitochrondria – the enery plant in every cell in our body). It promotes spontaneous production of new mitochrondria.
Additionally, CARDIOADVANCE, with daily use, through its proprietary CellFusion technology, increases bioavailability, absorption and potency which improves health, performance & physical feeling of well being.
CardioAdvance Formula by Qgenics